Friday, December 7, 2018

I am at my grandma's house.  My aunt and uncle are away, for a few days.  My dad's here, too.

I get a whole house to myself.  I woke up, exercised, showered, practiced violin, and will get breakfast with my grandma and dad, as there is, like, not much here to eat.

Last night, we watched game shows and I got some of it.  My grandma asked me to play violin already, and I was like, no, not now, though I did practice.  It's getting better now that I can hold the bow straight...  I'm pretty good with the notes.  I need better technique at some things for this level, Suzuki 2 and 3.  Suzuki has 5 books but really 10.  Like, my pinky is not long and strong.  It's not weak.  It's not coordinated.  My staccato's in one song sound tacky, but it took a long time to get this far.  I'm undoing some things my teacher/s taught, as now I teach myself.

I don't really know when they'll be awake.  I was over til almost midnight and my dad texted me around 2 AM.  I woke up around 7:30 AM.  I feel a little not so awake but not tired so much.  I'm apprehensive of the stress because I was looking forward to this.  We're all going grocery shopping.  My grandma is as old as Mickey Mouse, turned 90 around the same time.  I guess she was born in the ... "Great Depression."  It seems Pennsylvania wasn't that involved in the US, though.